Friday, January 15, 2010

Pain and Glory

Marathon Paris 2008 # 45 : abandon by Jordy B.
Run, baby, Run

Wtf, its the end of week 2. and it freaking feels like the 3rd ?!?!!! stressed up by courseworks, tests, homeworks! even tough we having N's this year, i cant procrastinate anymore. so, ive to tolerate with it and squeeze myself through. Well, why didn't Mr Ong come to school today!?!?!!! i wanted to run my 2.4km prac! found a quote from the web stating, " Pain is only temporary, but Glory lasts Forever!" it can super boost me, i think? How come mum's so in love with steamboat, that we'll have to go to parkway parade juz to eat that! i am on a diet man!!! RUN RUN RUN, i procratinate it yet for another day-.-

Homeworks increasing, days being a Chairman kinda stress me in some sort, class decor super pissed me off! but at least something's up there for us man! Basically, i want to talk bout this week is weird. things that i mention seems to appeared, juz like things come true? example, today i said rambutan and i saw it at home. speaking of single ladies in classroom, and appeared to be my dance item. Hahah, sucha coincidence yea? unknowingly, i forget to go for today's CCA yet again-.- Wth!

Anyone outing? superb bored and stressed up like i said. need some kinda relaxation, rofl. chompchomp with friends is appearing to be postponing til i dont even know when!~ Next thursday helding a Class Meeting by the CEC Mem. talking bout Class tee. gotta gather info and designs from class. another test happening next week. Stressful!!! NAFA coming my way, and its kinda freaked me out too. LOL, they say it links to Ns... well, hate it say it, but ive to try! Nils from primary. Hahha! damn embarrassing... well, boosting me. i really need to jog tonight! Bye for now.

SONY DSC-H20 JUST WAIT FOR ME, I'm COMING!!!!!


Samuel's out. BABEHHs~

No comments:

Post a Comment