Thursday, January 7, 2010

Courage to Lead

Everyone needs a Leader ..

I haven't been blogging these few days, cause lots of shit has been happening. Not only to me but to the people around me.

anyways, school started well. although ive tough times getting rid of insomnia. But managed to get up! First day of school, the early rain totally gotten me drenched and commencement mass is like the first time i don't feel bored! seriously. mayb ive to get the candles up? Well, it totally Rocked!! oh, another good news! I'm the new CHAIRMAN!! superb Awesome, bloody can attend another camp! WHOOOO!!!!just wait for me.

But wtf, i had to rise up early in the morning to get to school for opening classroom door. Reached school, and everyone's in class already cause of the cleaner opening up doors every morning. Well, still not bad being a 'leader'.i'm so going to be a good boy this year!!! & bloody cut down my weight by the end of the year, workouts back!! sicked of it, skipped all the way til school reopens and my tummy is BACK!! Gotta really see the results during june~

Shall elaborate more on NEW YEAR'S EVE. Nicholas got caught up in the Human Jams and cant really met up with us in time, so he had to countdown himself.
Its not where you were at that point, its all about the company. but he got no company, so quite pity for him. Next year? lol

anyways,
hopefully we got back our teachers from last year but unfortunately Miss Loke. Well.. Mr Ong took over her place and really dont think i can get used to it! with the first lesson today like this kind of situation, how can i focus!!!!


Things i want to tell you people, 4Peace fellows classmates, thanks for voting me to be chairman man! to the ones who did not vote too (: & my usual hangouts, sorry that i am not with you guys to slack after having lunch anymore often. Kinda into study mode this year, so that i can prepare for N's and O's Levels! Shall make sometime for you guys. Not to forget the PSLs man! you guys Rocked my world down, HAHA!! lets meet again for dance and camps (:

hope that you guys see this (:


Samuel's Out
Bye, HUNKS & BABEHS

No comments:

Post a Comment