Thursday, December 3, 2009

Marathon

Steve Cliff Jumping - IMG-8160-8166 by braddk.
Its a twilight marathon for me... what can i say, exhausting! I'm not prepared yet this noon, and pearlyn called to meet her earlier. Cause i'm getting the twilight novel from her, for english assignment. Rushed my time, and meet up with her. Jolyn and Adeline then came to meet me up for lunch. Macdonald's? went for a few rounds of pool at plaza, then jerry came. Adeline went home, and we waited for chekyen @ interchange. unbelievably, he overslept-.-

** I slept later than him, and managed to wake up! **

trained to Dohby Gaut, walked to The Cathay. bought the New Moon tickets, while making fool of the guy at the counter. stroll around the mall and wait for time to pass. k, i'm lazy to blog.
Snacks --> Long Queue --> Theatre looks like concert hall --> Movie --> Home

** Argghhh, tired and bed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment