Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Discharged


Explanation for the title shown above: We're like a huge bunch of lunatics when breaking camp! Well.. that's my definition for this.

Awesome, this is what i can say! can't wait for sec2 camp to start. and i started feeling bored like when i am at home. cause there's no more workshop, cheers for me. Camp totally cured my insomnia!!

k, lets talk bout camp!

I wasn't that into camp by the time. But after icebreakers and stn games.. things went the other way round. superb, i can say. Make new friends and even get to know more about my not-so-close friends? hahah, first time in psl camp. and i feel good, oh i feel so good. Ah! going "Rah rah" after camp. lunch with Gabriel, Chernwei, Jovian and Xueqi... newly made friends! Obviously there's more(: As for affirmation, was lazy to write during camp. I will definitely come with some on Camp. well, that's all

For people who are really bored enough.. I've things to kill time! Try finding me on the picture above, hints: I am wearing green.

** Click to enlarge pic, Ciao **

No comments:

Post a Comment