Saturday, November 28, 2009

WAD

AIDS Awareness Tree by ttfnrob.
AIDS Unmasked: World AIDS Day Walk 2009

** I actually missed it, Damnit! **

It's to walk with 700 others from all walks of life to allude to the anonymity of HIV/AIDS amidst us. We will unmask together at the end of the walk, to symbolize a segment of the society committed to accepting people who live with HIV/AIDS. 12pm to 2pm, from Somerset Youth *Scape Park to Tangs Orchard. I'm still in my magical dream land! Slept at 7am this morning, boredom strikes once again. Forget it, you guys ( people living with HIV/AIDS ) got my fullest support. Don't ever ever give up!!

Upcoming events gonna killed most of my time as well as boredom. there is camps, outing, movies, and etc.. which leads to a problem of financial! Broke, and i have to earn them back. but apparently it cant happen. was thinking bout' finding a job, but is next year end. Bucking up my studies first. Ohh, and this particular toy camera caught my eye. it got an extreme kool skill, just to snap. lol
SlimDevil_main.jpg image by kiyongiee
it's a bout S$50+ selling at One Page @ Vivo city. forget it, I have plenty on my list to accomplish. First thing on my mind now is to earn money for camp's equip? yeah, that's what i think most. today is definitely not the right day for me.

** sighz **

No comments:

Post a Comment