Friday, November 27, 2009

Morning


4.30am, still cant sleep. Hahaha, but I've still got abit of time for one blog post i guess. I'm going down for another jog instead! Brilliant idea ain't it ? lately, I've been totally worn out. mysteriously, still awake til this period of time. And waking up at around 4-5pm. It's super uber unhealthy, I know! but this holiday boredom totally killed me. I guess I still have time before going to jog, and take a rest. 1pm meeting the usual hangouts at Plaza for slacking. Ain't it great! panda eyes coming my way ): Anyway, I think modeling had caught my attention recently. Yes i repeat, modeling had caught my attention!! I bet you guys will think that "WHAT?! weekiat modelling? siao~" Isn't it cool like, people take photo of you in diff poses. I'll feel great that way, don't you? Ohh, no more time left.. Ciao people, I'll have my final run and Bed! Nevermind, forget it. I'm going to BED !!!! Seriously, SLEEPY ~
** Sister's coming back this noon, Disaster!!! **

"If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep."
-Dale Carnegie

No comments:

Post a Comment